Sunday, February 21, 2010

Do These Glasses Make My Nose Look Big?

Picking out glasses frames can be tricky - you can be influenced by the clerk, by walking amongst the young people at the mall, by your wife, etc....so I decided to get photographic data to make my decision in the comfort of home. No, I am beyond being embarrassment by the camera flashing at the store but I think Dix was ready to get out of there.

I liked the feel of these Timberland frames, not to mention the macho buckle, but I think it could feel gimmicky after awhile, or maybe right away.

Dix liked this Christine Rothschild that has a bit of business style and I liked the coppery color. But I'm weaning away from the business model and the right angle reminds me too much of Obermann (and the tag of Minnie Pearl).

Now this Oliver Winston pair has got my vote - a little flatter than the round look I have had, and gun metal gray in color - balancing the graying of my hair with the hunter in me. I shall march on down tomorrow with my decision, and maybe get a cool pair of shades too.

No comments: