Beppe Gambetta was spectacular - from Genoa, Italy - a flatpicker with a down-down-up cross pick style that produced amazing runs with no need for accompaniment. I bought a CD that had, if you can imagine, a flat picking rendition of Ave Maria.
Red silk shirt and red shoes was his fashion statement.
Long Road Home was a group of college kids that met at the festival two years
ago. If they were listed on the stock exchange, I would buy them. The blond base player was from Laramie and Dix gave her a third-degree top-to-bottom evaluation that did not fail. I was more discrete.
ago. If they were listed on the stock exchange, I would buy them. The blond base player was from Laramie and Dix gave her a third-degree top-to-bottom evaluation that did not fail. I was more discrete.Many attendees bring their instruments and pick up in jam sessions in the courtyard. Gabby was playing a harmonica. 


No comments:
Post a Comment