I wire-brushed the rusted swamp cooler vanes, again. I did that a couple weeks ago but neglected to paint them before they rusted again.
The driveway estimate came in at $10,321 for our side. The neighbor thinks the estimate of $5,000 for his side is too much for what he would be able to enjoy as a slum landlord. However he may want to replace his sewer line that runs under our pavement. That would save him replacing that portion when he has to replace his line eventually. He will have a plumber scope the line with a camera.
His tenants may be having their own issues. He is back home from the rig. As I write this at 3 a.m., he has just returned from a night out with his buddy, but her car is not in the driveway. We can be snoopy. Back to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment