To make a Margarita as good as Jean's - failed (no frozen Lime Aid)
To cut down the tree limb in front of the house - failed on Saturday (lost nerve when fully extended ladder only barely reached the limb. From below Dix shouted are you sure your OK? What am I doing up here, I thought - I'm 64 years old!)
I took the company health insurance website questionnaire - big mistake. I am of record now as being medium to high risk alcoholism for answering ten drinks per week. I may have even cheated.
To cut down the tree limb. Success! Sunday morning traffic was nil at 6 a.m. so I climbed up into a secure yoke of the tree and made the assault with a sharp electric chain saw. The limb spanned across the street and Dix scrambled to drag it to the curb. In one hour we had it cut up and loaded into the pickup. Whew! No permits or traffic cones needed for the Hit and Run Tree Removal Service.
Purge my Facebook of identifying data - moderately successful - recovered photo thumbnails of friends after accidentally deleting.
Adjust my new glasses - success! - doing it myself after numerous times allowing the bimbos at Sears bend up the frames.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment