Watching a bit of the series on hoarders, I started a new resolution, to throw out something every day. At least, put it in its proper place.
I have no interest in basketball except for the friends I associate with those teams. Both my Final Four teams lost Saturday.
Dix baked Easter cookies. The kitchen is a mess and she wants more cabinet space. She gave two cookies to Nancy across the street. Nancy was teary eyed.
We watched a portion of Footloose, where the kids are teaching each other to dance. Dix asked me did anyone teach me to dance. It was Evie, one of a family of eight kids down the block we played with growing up in the 50's - hide and seek, baseball, fort building. Evie was a few years older and played 45's -the Everly Brothers. I Googled her and found a recent obit of her father. He had to have been in his nineties. It listed the nearly forgotten names of his children. I sent my condolences through the funeral home website. That ought to befuddle a few of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment