Dix got away from the house yesterday and helped fold fliers for the Audubon newsletter. It helped. Later Pyrite became adventurous and climbed up on the back of the sofa, one of her old perches. More important she was able to get back down along the arm and seat to the floor.
My job has been cut in half with the sale of one of our subsidiaries. The relief of responsibility is mixed with saying good bye to employees and land owners I got to know over the last ten years. Now it seems I am even more busy by tending to neglected items. My desk is just as messy.
I'm shopping for new glasses, getting new hearing aid ear molds, fixing a tooth, all in the quest to spend our left over Flex medical savings account before it is forfeited. Too bad we can't use veterinary expenses.
Watched the State of the Union speech. The Supremes really got raked over by Obama, and then Schumer and Holder loudly clapping over their heads. I'm making a new bumper sticker "NOT TRUE" to go along with my "YOU LIE!".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment