Pyrite had a bad eye day yesterday. Squinting and a cocked head told us she was hurting. We gave her an extra drop of Azopt and she gradually came around. We took her to the vet today and her pressure in the bad eye was 53, way elevated but no worse than a month ago. Fortunately the good eye is still a normal 17. We're pretty resolved to removing the sightless bad eye to relieve her of the periodic pain and hassle (and expense) of eye drops. Surgery will not be cheap either judging how long the vet has been putting off giving us an estimate.
I pulled a cyberspace boner last week. My buddy asked me about a press release put out by a company he had stock in. In responding to him I accidentally responded to the press release he had attached so it went to the company instead of my buddy. Today the company PR person responded to my comments. I am soooo glad I was discreet. Discretion is one of the most valuable lessons I have learned in writing emails, especially since I am obviously lax in controlling the distribution. Writing a blog is a case in point.
Success at pairing Dix's cell phone with the Beemer hands-free telephone system. I now have an idea what Blue Tooth is about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment