Buddy is touching his foot down a little better now on his hip surgery side. He's still hopping but at times he allows the leg to alternate through a bit. As such he takes on the appearance of a wounded gazelle and its too much for Milo's predator instinct. As Buddy was making a gimpy run through the kitchen. Milo triangulated and nailed him from the side and knocked him down. It was marvelous and funny but also traumatic for poor Buddy. I went to comfort him and Dix gave him a pill.


Milo's Yoda look with his ears sticking down and out and his black eyes means he is ready to rock and roll.
Consulting time accumulated this week. I am embarrassed with the number of hours it takes to produce a product. And I'm pretty conservative, deducting for the time I'm doing learning research and correcting my own mistakes. It does not include time I think about the project in bed. At some point the satisfaction of producing will be overcome by my desire to simply pass time. At our weekly get-together, Tom announced he has quit his part-time environmental permitting job. He said he could manage the first hour but the next seven was daunting. He's going to take a trip to Vegas for a wine-tasting and when he gets back he'll be doing some landscaping getting the house ready for the market. Les has been doing
some kitchen remodeling for the purpose of staying.
Speaking of home improvements, I ordered a new kitchen soap dispenser as the glue job I did on the spout has finally given out. And I replaced the valve stem on the shower controller. It's so easy to pull on now we have to remember to ease off. And I am about ready to install the solar panel on the camper with these hinge mounts that will allow adjusting the panel to the angle of sunlight.

There is something to be said for Wyoming for constantly having wind at a non-destructive speed.

No comments:
Post a Comment