Sunday, April 24, 2011

Big Whoop

I'm being tortured by Royal Family trivia. Dix is into the Royal Wedding so I must endure her enthusiasm and the TV in the background for another week.

Got the Easter cookies mailed to Chicago. I woke up from my nap
at 11:30 and within 28 minutes I had them packed in a Priority Mail
box and made it to the post office with two minutes to spare before closing time.

We had a nice ham, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob dinner for Easter Sunday. Dix took a plate across the street to Nancy. She loved it - tore into the corn cob and was happy how well her teeth held tight in her mouth.

We all took a nap in the camper this afternoon. Milo impressed us with how well he can climb the 4-foot step ladder into the bunk bed.

Reading Decision Points by George W. Bush. Miss him.

No comments: