Monday, November 1, 2010

Number 33

Milo's testing Dix today. Last night I was criticized for brusquely knocking him off the dining table when scolding would have supposedly been better. This morning Dix was the heavy-handed one when he pooped in the kitchen. And now there's yelling in the bathroom from Milo joining her in the shower. Meanwhile Buddy is trying to show what a good dog he is compared to the rapscallion. This afternoon I took Milo in for his complimentary physical. The vet called Metro and learned this was Milo's second incarceration. He's a two-timer! Once in May and now in October. The balls are soon to go.






Bath time.

















Lying in wait to ambush Buddy.

The Albertsons produce manager gamely sampled her Chinese pine nuts and did notice a slightly odd taste. In another day she should be experiencing the offensive metallic taste. She said it could be a good way to diet which I said it definitely will. She tentatively removed the packages from the shelves which I thought was responsible of her and told her so.

No comments: