My new XM portable radio is working well in building my Blue Grass library. I have it on my office desk and the currently playing songs are visible on its screen while I am listening to talk radio on the AM. When I see one I like, even in mid-song, I can push a button and the entire song is recorded for later listening.
Gus brought over Dix's new cellphone upgrade. She participates in his Verizon family plan. He also gave her a return envelope with which you can give your old phone for spousal abuse victims. He had inserted his old Motorola cellphone for that purpose, however, that phone happened to be the precise model I was considering upgrading to, so I swapped it for my relic LG. Now we are both Bluetooth compatible to the Beemer. We are re-entering our contact information. Could have had them transferred by the Verizon store but it was just as well to do it manually to clean some of it up and get used to the new keyboards. So we are closing out the decade with new instant gratification gadgets and wondering if we can ever slip back into the quiet sensory age. Fewer and fewer people seem to resist this technology creep.
Had a delightful last lunch with cohorts Tom and Les and the office landlord. Dennis is 81 and has a delightful tale to tell in his English accent relative to any discussion. Today was how he had just adopted a kitty cat from the Humane Society with a little bald spot where they said she was rubbing on the cage. Later he took it to the vet for a cough and found out the bald spot was from ring worm and the cough from upper respiratory infection. As he had already fallen in love, along with some other procedures the bill was to be $600 plus. Les said he could have gotten some real pussy for that much. Dennis said indeed he did get f''d.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment