Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Customer Not Always Right
Sunday after Thanksgiving we took our two-for-one coupon to La Costa, our favorite Mexican place. While waiting for our drinks, I read the fine print on the coupon - only good for small combo meals. I asked if we ordered two large combo's, could we still get credit for the price of one small combo. He had to ask the manager. The manager said no, it's only good for small combo's. She insisted we must forego the more expensive meal to get the same discount. That despite the fact we were regular customers and the only ones in the restaurant at this particular time. That's what the coupon says. OK, Dix got three enchiladas and I had the free 2-enchilada plate and I could not pay the difference to get a third enchilada. I went along with the flow and they went merrily about their business of putting up Christmas decorations in an empty restaurant. Nontheless the food was great and we still had enough left over for breakfast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment