It was Friday and I could hardly contain myself with my new skull face mask. I sneaked in the back door and heard my cohorts starting the day in Tom's office. I peeked around the corner and Tom cracked up. Mark really liked my glasses on the outside of the mask. Les was non-plussed until I took the mask off and he gasped and acted like he was having a heart attack - says "put the mask back on!" The guys really yucked it up then.
I finished the day good too. Sold a company truck with 260,000 miles on it. Takes the right person at the right time for a sale. This guy thought the truck was great - his truck had 480,000 miles.
The son recommended a good free Spyware cleaner. My Adaware had ceased getting updates and was returning no significant results on scans. http://www.SUPERantiSpyware.com The program worked great although I had to reboot a couple of times before the shocked system could right itself to find a network connection. Now this morning I could not get any of the political links on Foxnews to work. I thought for sure Big Brother was denying service to Fox! Turns out the links worked after shutting down the SuperantiSpyware running in the background. I wouldn't be surprised if son did not give me the liberal version.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment