Dix is making Savory Sausage Breakfast Rolls. The microwave produced a bump and flash of fire from a piece of foil left on the pad of butter. That woke us up better than the coffee.
Last night the city siren blew for a storm warning. It started to rain and I ran out to put the truck in the garage. We had about an inch of hail that took all night to melt. My plexiglas window well shields stayed in place and did their job. The lawn looks like a Vegimatic hit the the trees.
Had a phone conversation with the boy. It's usually a call-back from our left message and he's usually multi-tasking - shopping, driving or web surfing. We take what we can get. I envy Les and Mark who have grandchildren within driving distance.
Ordered a voltage controller from the same outfit where I ordered the solar panel. They gave me half off on the shipping since it was too late to include it with the earlier processed order. I thought that was cool. http://www.ecodirect.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment