Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pre-Independance Day Bitching

What stimulus?! Nuclear reactors are being cancelled. Mining companies cannot get permits to mine. BLM mining claim fees have just been increased 16% and the local bureaucrat has got her hackles up because I applied for an exemption from the fees as is our right while we are in reclamation. Obama/Pelosi have guarantied fuel prices to go up to fight "global warming". My hope for Obama's foreign policy has been quashed by his sidling up with dictators against freedom protesters in Iran and constitution proponents in Honduras. I no longer have any hope he is not trying to shock the United States into a socialism. SHOCK. His Chicago group of social experimenters is purposefully crashing our economy to create a dependence on government for everything. It's been done before in reverse when Chicago economist Milton Friedman and the C.I.A. guided Pinochet to ruthlessly turn socialism into capitalism in Chili. This is revolutionary business. I believe there will be bloodshed.

There is so much radicalism in Congress now that former radicals can be considered moderate. I actually have hopes for Senator Frankin. Comedians have to be pretty smart to recognize irony and play on it. He might use his intelligence and fearlessness to buck insanity in the Senate.

No comments: