We got some work done in the morning - Dix mowed the lawn and made the big breakfast with tortillas, and I started a new shovel-ready project - filling in the around the foundation where it has settled over the decades. At noon we headed up Casper Mountain with four ice cold Coronas and two lawn chairs. Set up in the hot sun with Dana and Lisa and PJ and Joe.
Moved into the shade of the trees and I drifted off into a deep sleep. I came out of it hearing a Doo-Wop song - Only You - and I had no idea where it was coming from or where I was! Now that's a nap. Back in the sun with Dana and Lisa, they left when a rock group started playing. Dana said it was the same band that inspired her to leave last
year. Talked with Donovan and Tara. The festival has evolved from the primarily Bluegrass it exclusively was in previous years.
As always it is entertaining to observe interesting characters and their dogs.
Moved into the shade of the trees and I drifted off into a deep sleep. I came out of it hearing a Doo-Wop song - Only You - and I had no idea where it was coming from or where I was! Now that's a nap. Back in the sun with Dana and Lisa, they left when a rock group started playing. Dana said it was the same band that inspired her to leave last
year. Talked with Donovan and Tara. The festival has evolved from the primarily Bluegrass it exclusively was in previous years.
As always it is entertaining to observe interesting characters and their dogs. 
No comments:
Post a Comment