While eating my Cheerios and reading Drudge, Dix was inspired from seeing the date on the newspaper to wish me Happy Anniversary. We briefly reminisced. Off she went to have breakfast with the girls. Later she emailed me to ask if the following link sent to us by our trusted sister-in-law http://www.license.shorturl.com/ was the real thing. I checked it out and advised her it was legit - courtesy of our wonderful homeland security department - now you can see anyone's driver's license on the Internet, including your own! I just searched for hers and there it was...picture and all!
So later that night - no dinner. I had debited multiple dinner-out points, but I overcame that with a nice yellow Calla Lily potted plant. So we called Pizza Hut for a home delivery of their Tuscan Pastas with Marinara sauce and cheese bread sticks, yummie. That with a glass or two of Columbia-Crest Two Vines Chardonnay ($9 from Applejack's) made for a memorable spontaneous anniversary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment