Monday, June 22, 2009

Brusha, Brusha, Brusha



Since one of Spook's fangs fell out we've improve our feline dental hygiene. Spook does not tolerate it but Pyrite seems to like it. We have to play a game of elephant walk around the living room and then she lies down for the treatment. We ordered a bottle of eye drops for her presumed glaucoma through Albertson's but it has taken so long I cancelled the order today since we visit the ophthalmologist on Thursday. That's $50 we can apply to his/her fee.

I have "upgraded" to Internet Explorer 8.0. It does not like our SoundBlaster driver and does not allow clicking and dragging pictures such as these beyond the immediate window. I suppose I'll have to find some boxes to check somewhere.

Whoopie, my bad cholesterol has gone down a bit. Maybe from walking more. Now I'm hitting it while it's down with red yeast rice. We'll see if its worth taking these horse pills after this bottle runs out.

No comments: