The Brittany trial introduction to the cats seemed innocuous enough but Pyrite was still to have the last word. Apparently concerned that her space was threatened, she decided to reinforce her territory with a few markers. We decided to not further complicate her and our lives for now. We are watching a development with the iris of one of her eyes which has darkened from bright yellow to brown. We noticed this starting some time ago and at that time the vet said she did not see any problem with her eye internally.
William came by and gave some insights on the patio cover design, such as longer boards are better to start with, and as for all my micro-planning, it's just as well to get started and make design adjustments as we go. This is difficult for me so I have immersed myself into more prep work - scraping and painting the upper garage wall where it would be more difficult to work after rafters will be in place. And while on the roof my attention drifted to the neighbor landlord's Chinese Elm between our garages.
About a year ago he asked if we had any objection to him cutting the tree down. We said we liked the looks of the tree and would prefer he left it in place. So he honored our wishes. Now I thought since he was so gracious, I could trim his tree where it was resting on his roof. I called him just to make sure and he was appreciative. In fact he came out and helped a little. I was glad because the branch turned out to be much bigger than I thought it was and taking it out really changed the appearance in his back yard.
William came by and gave some insights on the patio cover design, such as longer boards are better to start with, and as for all my micro-planning, it's just as well to get started and make design adjustments as we go. This is difficult for me so I have immersed myself into more prep work - scraping and painting the upper garage wall where it would be more difficult to work after rafters will be in place. And while on the roof my attention drifted to the neighbor landlord's Chinese Elm between our garages.
About a year ago he asked if we had any objection to him cutting the tree down. We said we liked the looks of the tree and would prefer he left it in place. So he honored our wishes. Now I thought since he was so gracious, I could trim his tree where it was resting on his roof. I called him just to make sure and he was appreciative. In fact he came out and helped a little. I was glad because the branch turned out to be much bigger than I thought it was and taking it out really changed the appearance in his back yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment