Saturday, November 29, 2008

Day After Thanksgiving

Dix started early on our personal turkey so I mosied out to the garage to tinker with the herky jerky garage door. I remounted two of the wheel brackets to be aligned straighter and oiled them, and then ever so slightly repositioned one of the tracks wider. It works smooth now. This simple job took three hours.

We found a nicely shaped Christmas tree at the Safeway lot. It's a little petite but with wide reaching branches that will have space for ornaments. Pyrite has been checking it out.

General Electric tech support has not responded to my email inquiry asking why the ice cubes spill out the back of the Halls' ice maker tray. I want them to admit it's bad design.

Turkey #2 is great. I made the gravy. We delivered a plate to Nancy across the street. Spook stole a wing from the trash when we weren't looking. Good for him.

No comments: