Yesterday I got 15 minutes of vitamin D sitting shirtless on the patio. This morning we are taking turns with snow flurries. It's coming down pretty good and I think it's going to melt in just in time for lawn aerating this weekend.
How's that for seeing silver linings?On the other hand, I seemed to have pulled a muscle, or worse, gotten a hernia moving the final pieces of furniture to the porch for the carpet laying. I'll take it easy a few days.
Thinking back on the kids' visit last month, we were sure lucky for weather. I'll refer to this blog next time we plan a Spring Break visit - rendezvousing before May is better had somewhere down south.

2 comments:
Denis.....Snowing on Wednesday, the 16th of April???? Have you thought about moving to Sedona, Arizona? How about coming back to Reno? Supposed to be about 70 degrees today and tomorrow!!!!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment