Sunday was a good day for washing vehicles. The next morning the pickup was dead'r than a doornail - not even enough juice to operate the gauges. I put a battery charger on it and it did not light up anything either. So Chevy roadside assistance went into action. They charged it at the dealership and it started fine. It appears I didn't leave my battery charger on long enough (longer than one minute). But what caused the battery drain is still a mystery. The headlight switch was on auto just like always. I did not leave the door ajar. I do remember bumping the outside mirror and dislodging it a bit. Maybe when I retracted the mirrors after that something was not in sync. Coincidentally my OnStar subscription runs out next week and so we renewed it. Ol' Brown looks pretty good cleaned up, albeit on back of a tow truck.

No comments:
Post a Comment