Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Fasting

Liquids only today in preparation for tomorrow's colonoscopy/endoscopy. The endo is in respect of Ruby's advice on the matter. The subject came up a few months ago when I was supposing I might have an endo along with my colo and she was so matter of fact positively certain on the matter (having lost Ed to esoph C) there was no further discussion.

I'm taking Spook to the vet for evaluation of his decline in walking ability. He manages to walk up the stairs but we carry him down. The potty box became problematic since he sits down in the kitty litter and clumps adhere to his paws and legs. Hence the litter-less grated pan is no longer optional and it works great. I'll be taking him without Dix due to her tendency to get melodramatic.

My pickup is one year old. I washed it last weekend for the first time with soft water plumbed from the basement and the desert brown finally came out spot free. I polished the grill with chrome polish. After last night's snowfall I tried to drive away from the spray of other vehicles but the air was misty with the atomized slush.

No comments: