For three camping seasons, I have not been able to tune the camper radio for AM stations in the mountains. So to get ready for the next camp, I tried to set the stations at home and I now realize the AM radio has probably never worked. It receives zero signal strength. The antenna wire is securely plugged in. FM works fine. I tried to post this problem on FixYa.com. They sent me an email saying their panel of experts would advise me on the problem for a fee. Alternatively they said, if I have already fixed the problem, to let them know how I did it! Oh, so now I'm one of their experts?
We are ineligible for the Cash-for-Clunkers program primarily because any new car we would get would not meet the government standards of being green, cheap and flimsy. Dix gave the Mountaineer a show-room clean up. Eleven years old, 100,000 miles, and it looks like new. I'm waiting for the Cash-for-Crappy-Furnace program.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment