
Dix is really pushing for a remodel of the patio shelter. She says let's go get the lumber, as if all you have to do is bring home a bunch of 2x4's and get started. So as a good faith gesture I have begun a scale model of my concept. It has taken me about a week to build the garage, off and on. My idea is the patio roof must have more than the .0002 degree pitch the present one has - so that snow can slide off with a little assist. Secondly there needs to be good venting to allow purging of the greenhouse effect - my antidote to global warming. I intend to take an income tax energy credit. It also should have some aesthetic continuity with the garage roof line.

As I write, an April snow storm is putting off construction with snowflakes as big as Oreos - check 'em out by clicking.
No comments:
Post a Comment