which was a surprise to me from the housing news. The picture shows the spectrum of lake and mountain vistas. I rate the chances of us moving there at 45%, which is higher than Santa Fe which is still on the list at 25%, or Bettendorf, Iowa at 15%.I also looked at a RoadTrek RV van for traveling with the pets. I liked the smallest version, built on a 19-ft Chevy van chassis, but the 2011 price tag was $98,000. I also checked out a used one listed on Craigslist for $32,000 but it was sold. Found a great LaQuinta motel in Loveland that allows pets for free.
Back at home I see a sign of an early
Spring - a flock of Bohemian Waxwings. They are really tame - or maybe it was too early for this guy sitting on a shoveled snow pile.

No comments:
Post a Comment