Buddy has settled into his dog bed but not without ripping up his pillow. Dix put a sheet over the bed to spare the new purchase. Now he can fluff up the sheet when he has a nest-building urge without causing damage. Milo has opportunized by sleeping in our bed now where Buddy was banned.
Mice were occasionally seen scurrying in the garage since they ate a hole in the birdseed bag. I set three traps and had to reset them every half hour. One time I caught two in one trap. I think in all I caught 25 or so.
Friday lunch with the boys: Les' sleep-in was interrupted by his wife flicking on the light, exclaiming "SOMETHING'S IN THE BASEMENT!" The water heater had ruptured and water was gushing. It was only three years old. Today I plumbed up the pop-off valves on our boiler to drain into the next room where our floor drain is, just in case. We got an invite to Les & Deb's for the Superbowl quarterback shootout. For all the anticipation for the playoffs, we at least got some nap time in.
Mice were occasionally seen scurrying in the garage since they ate a hole in the birdseed bag. I set three traps and had to reset them every half hour. One time I caught two in one trap. I think in all I caught 25 or so.
Friday lunch with the boys: Les' sleep-in was interrupted by his wife flicking on the light, exclaiming "SOMETHING'S IN THE BASEMENT!" The water heater had ruptured and water was gushing. It was only three years old. Today I plumbed up the pop-off valves on our boiler to drain into the next room where our floor drain is, just in case. We got an invite to Les & Deb's for the Superbowl quarterback shootout. For all the anticipation for the playoffs, we at least got some nap time in.

No comments:
Post a Comment