Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sold

I have sold my utility trailer on Craigslist. The buyer will pick it up in the next few days. I have not met him yet - all communications have been by email and he inspected the trailer at the office sometime last weekend. Hassle-free. There were four scam inquiries that I recognized from the start and ignored - "Is your item still for sale?" ...Item? You mean is my "trailer" still for sale? Well, it's still advertised isn't it?

We had a foot of wet snow Monday. I went home at noon and I cannot ever remember worse driving conditions. The sticky snow overwhelmed the windshield wipers. I had to get out every few blocks to remove the clumped ice. Opening the door would immediately drenched the interior. Two wheel drive vehicles were spinning out on the iced inclines. People were driving blind.

Hopefully the storms will blow themselves out because the Chicago clan will be visiting in two weeks for their Spring Break.


Pyrite is getting ridiculous - taking over the bedroom. Naps all day. Waiting for Spring.

No comments: