Sunday, March 8, 2009

IRS Woe

I did a walk through on the taxes today. Not good. We did some shuffling around on the savings that technically caused income on paper that Mr. Geitner will now want in the form of cash on April 15th. This is painful on so many fronts. We now need to sell some stock out of savings at half value to give to the government that will be used to refinance bad mortgages and prop up teamster pensions. I think there is going to be a lot of chatter in the next month from tax payers.

After getting paranoid about the taxes, I thought Google Blogger had been deleting my old blog entries. My blog mentor calmed me down explaining the older posts are viewable by clicking on "Older Posts". Duh. Thanks, Steve, for the funny forward on plastic surgery too. I needed that.

No comments: