Yesterday was a goof off day at work. Les had made a joke the night before while we were entertaining some possible buyers. The visitors were inquiring about Casper's new gentleman's club. He said to imagine a lady about his size (230+ pounds) and then imagine her in a G-string. That's what he's heard the new bar is about. We were still laughing about the image. I downloaded a picture of a Sumo wrestler and superimposed Les' head and hung it in the women's restroom. We don't have women at our office but next week we are planning to have a visit from our previous boss.
Today I woke up at four and went to the office to tidy up my desk and get some projects to a stopping off point. I filled out a vacation request so that Bernard would know why I'm not at the office today. Came home and took a long hot shower. Did ten slow sit ups. Now we're ready for an avocado bacon omelet at Sherry's. I think I'll take the back roads to Fort Collins and check out the car dealerships.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment