Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Christmas Tape

I finished the transferring of a cassette of Christmas songs by Steve James to a CD for Dix. This guy is the son of a Pauline, a neighbor friend of ours in Reno who we learned passed away. He serenaded Ida once at our home. This analogue to digital project is part of an attempt to get us into the digital age. Dix is holding on to her Mountaineer partly because it is the only place she can play her cassette tapes. Now I need to get an Ipod or equivalent and room player to make playing music a simple thing again. There's too much TV and not enough music around here.

Today's weather forecast is for cloudy, 10-mph winds and 55 degrees, perfect for field work. It's time to do some claim maintenance and landowner relations. I'll see if Clint wants to get out of the office and go along.

No comments: