Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Tree Not to Be

The Christmas tree has survived week two but it's prognosis seems to be not good. The branches are sagging and even though we did not put tinsel on the lower part, Pyrite has managed to find some to ingest, hence tinsel poop. She's running through the house with one strand hanging out. I'm disappointed the tinsel police has now removed all tinsel, but the tree did look a little odd half dressed. On the positive side, Dix did finally find twinkling bulbs to jazz up the lights. She bought all twelve boxes that were on the shelf. What a hoarder.
We heard from the Chicago clan today - I was enlightened that Blagevobich (I can say this name perfectly in my mind but cannot pronounce it out loud) had an 8% approval rating before the wiretaps, now about 2%. Good news from brother Don that grand nephew Seth has arrived in Germany after completing his tour in Iraq, now a Sergeant. Brother Dave would have been proud having inspired Seth to take on this career that Seth dedicated to him.

No comments: