Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dixblog

The old man and I have decided to go against the grain. We are not going to try and figure out what each of us want, for the holidays. I'm making it easy on him and I'm buying my own gifts. Which consist of buying the flowers I want. He has picked out a couple of tools that is needed for home repairs. This makes life so much easier for us both. This may end up being a tradition for us. I have a favorite floral shop in California that always delivers beautiful flowers. This is one of the bouquets I picked out for myself. I also purchased a wreath which I've been wanting for years. It's hanging on our front door. Merry Christmas to Me!!!

Here is the tree replacement for Pyrite. The other one died. I was heart broken that Pyrite lost her tree. I just couldn't let her down. So I took a trip back to the Safeway lot and purchased a 9 foot tree for her. I knew I was pushing it. I took down the other tree and made sure everything was ready for approval. I got it in the porch and the top was bent a little. It was a chore getting it into the house. Pyrite is now under her tree looking at her lights once again, every night, and that is the best gift I could have. My pets are very important to me and their happiness is also. I know she is hoping that we don't take this one down. I think this one will make it though. It is actually drinking water on a regular basis. You are looking at our tree from Pyrite's view, from the floor. I prefer just the straight view, but give you an idea how Pyrite looks up at her tree every night.

No comments: