Saturday, January 26, 2008
Spook's Bedpan II
The weekend is here and we have an ice-melting biting wind. I unplugged the drain in the laundry basin, so now it's potty box experimenting time - a form of avoiding stir craziness, or maybe the manifestation of. Spook did just fine with peeing through the evaporative cooler pad into his oil pan. Now I've removed the training pad and he pees through a grate. However, I got the impression he wasn't thrilled when I found a poop behind the chair. So, I expanded his restroom facility with a second chamber that houses the conventional kitty litter box. He was thrilled - not only with the maze but to find his old potty box in the secret back compartment. I could hear him scratching with exuberance inside. He had a dump and then immediately returned to christen it. Now on to phase five - teaching him the front compartment is for #1 and the anteroom is for #2. Oh yes, there is more to the master plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment