Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"Something's Wrong!" (Guest Blog)

Pyrite woke us up at 3:00 am, scared half to death. I knew she was frightened by the way she jumped onto the bed. I said "something's wrong." We got up and started looking around. I thought someone was in the house. We got closer to the kitchen and didn't hear anything. Looked to the neighbors - nothing. I looked out the back door and there were two beautiful does and one baby. They were eating the sunflower seeds that the squirrels didn't finish yesterday. It was so funny when we realized what scared Pyrite. She stood under the bed until 5:00 am. She was afraid to go downstairs to use her potty box. Pyrite keeps thinking they're coming back. She keeps looking from the kitchen entry to see if there coming. So I'm holding her so she feels secure. Only Pyrite.

I bit my tongue eating a Milk Dud. I had them in the refrigerator, so they were pretty hard. When I took them out for a little snack, I bit down on it. Not realizing that my tongue was in the way, and with my horse teeth ... chomp. It bled for a while. It's a hurting today. That will teach me to be a little more careful. Now it's repairing its self. A little swollen - just have to wait for the healing process.
...by Dix 1/22/08

No comments: