Buddy and I went on a bonus walk yesterday and that exacerbated my heel pain to the point where I finally did a Google search to see what might be going on. Obviously plantar fasciitis. The treatment includes pulling up on my toes by pushing my foot into the bed sheets at night, and rolling my foot over a pineapple can. Amazing results, wonderful internet.
A perfect storm is swirling around my CASA case. A long lost uncle has appeared who is a willing adopter. And I have informed my supervisor that I have been looking at retirement settings in Colorado. She lamented that just when they get a good CASA, they lose them. Yep, I told her, I'm throwing them under the bus.
I informed the Clerk of the Court that I will not be available for jury duty during my niece's graduation week or my Alaska fishing trip. She seemed ok with that.
I skipped the Denver Mid-Winter Bluegrass Festival this year. After driving around Colorado for the week, I was ready to come home and be with family. Got my fill of bluegrass on the radio anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment