There's a guy that walks his Brittany, Myia, sometimes at the same time Buddy and I take our stroll. Lately Myia gets to wandering and so she has to wear a shock collar. When I arrived today the guy saw Buddy and thinking it was Myia, called out for Myia. I could see Myia pointing out a squirrel right behind him. When Buddy did not respond, he sent out a shock signal and Myia yelped. He felt so bad. We walked together and he cut Myia a lot of slack.
Turns out I am a factor in the recent decrease in the unemployment number. A landman friend had dropped my name to an outfit and today I wore office attire for the first time in a long while and went on an interview. I should bill my interviewer for all the good information I gave him, including my restaurant recommendation - stuffed snapper at the Firerock. We hit it off. It'll be an interesting little project, not big enough to interfere with my Social Security.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment