Monday, January 30, 2012

Buddy in Coach

Wind wind wind. The other day it was in the high 20's but with no wind and I felt comfortable even in a jacket. Today I took an extra Britany on my walk with Buddy. They are well matched - both overweight and they like each other. Macy normally stays in close but today she sauntered off with the wrong master and was MIA for about a half hour. All the other walkers were helping to find her. I got some extra exercise looking but I could have just waited in the parking lot where I finally found her.

The new soft top came for the pickup. I had trouble installing it and so resorting to reading the full instructions, it recommends installing in at least 72 degree weather. Using a space heater and covering it with blankets I got it stretched out. Buddy and I will have to wait 'til spring for the side windows.

No comments: