It seems like a simple job but painting the basement floor is a painstaking job for the prep work - sealing cracks, leveling upheavals, scraping old flaking, plugging ant holes, moving appliances, degreasing, etc. Listening to bluegrass is a help, as well is knowing it is miserable weather outside. I like getting to stopping off points where I have to wait for crack filler or paint to dry before proceeding further.
The installation of my soft top on the pickup required attaching a Velcro strip and waiting 72 hours for it to cure. It didn't say anything about a minimum required temperature but I assume temperatures in the teens would probably not be sufficient. So the pickup is being garaged for three days with a row of Xmas lights strung along the front of the bed. My remote temperature sensor shows it to be a balmy 52 degrees while outside it is 22.
Buddy and I have continued our walks along the North Platte. That and his diet have stopped his weight gain and even reversed it by a pound or two. Five more to go and he will be in good shape, maybe me too. Buddy is becoming a little more participatory in the commute to the dog walks, nudging me from the back seat when we get close. Today I stopped at a long stop light and was daydreaming when the light turned green. He bumped his nose into my shoulder even before the driver behind me tooted his horn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment