Yesterday I took Buddy and his former foster-mate Sebastian for a walk at the dog park. Sebastian rocketed off and before I knew what was happening, Buddy did a thirty-yard sprint in pursuit that has him gimping around today. It's a slight setback in his hip-surgery recovery but, like my computer, there must be pain before the gain. Today we hope to walk it off on a leash.
Consulting and CASA are at a stopping off points so this week is going to be painting week - working on the old curb appeal. It's amazing what a little touch up can do. As usual, any old house maintenance involves a little deconstruction. There were some cosmetic tails on the garage eaves that had settled a bit and needed to be reinforced, not to mention scraped and primed and re-painted.

Dix said she never did like the design and so that's all I needed to hear - they're history.
I'm headed for the dentist for a teeth cleaning. As there is no insurance, there will be no X-raying. I'm actually looking forward to pay as you go - no insurance forms, and no unnecessary procedures putting the dentist's kids through college.

No comments:
Post a Comment