I am the Party Organizer for out elk license application and I was excited when we were listed as Successful on the Game and Fish website. I sent emails to my partners informing them of the good news since we have been unsuccessful applying for the Green Mountain area in the last two years. Travis called and asked whether we were successful for bulls or cows. I rechecked the website and realized we were "successful" for our third choice - General - which is the default part of our strategy - Green Mountain Bulls, or G.M. Cow, or anywhere but Green Mountain. I'll be living that down in camp.
I wrote my report for my consulting job and wrote my Court Report for my CASA case. I am free for the summer. Dix jumped on the thought and first on the list is finish the rock landscaping. I have my own list too.
The only thing left to do on the computer reinstall is get the sound back. Apparently that's a tricky thing to do. Must have done something out of order. I don't hear sound on a computer very well anyway so I'm not too concerned, but I do like to have things fixed right.
We watched In Three Days with Russell Crowe. It was great and when NetFlix gave me the opportunity to rate the movie In Three Days, at first I wondered why they put a deadline on it now. Then when I told Dix we needed to rate the movie In Three Days, she said "Well you better do it now!". I said "It's the name of the movie!" and we cracked up.

No comments:
Post a Comment