Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Preparations

The cement people will begin ripping up the old driveway on Thursday. Neighbor Jess was home from the rig and picked up their white trash, or at least moved it away from the construction area. He went out and bought a Tahoe as they no longer travel in the same vehicle. There was a whopping fight over the cellphone before he departed for the rig.

Things are slow at the office. I got a haircut before this weekend's wedding in Jackson. She moussed it up and Tom said it looks like I got a Conan
O'Brien.

I got carried away Sunday rubbing Dix' foot and smacked it down on the massage table, Russian style. I may have sprained it. Last night I gave it an ultrasound treatment. She has suspended her
yoga. I feel like a goon.

Grilled Lime Chicken Thighs with Avocado Salsa along with steamed rice with broccoli and carrots, will be served one night at elk camp. I couldn't wait to begin eating it before taking this picture.

No comments: