Saturday, February 9, 2008

Fleeced by the Police

I thought I would buy Dix a new horse sweater for Valentine's Day. She constantly wears the one I bought her four years ago and it's got holes in the elbows. They didn't have it anymore at Lou Talbert's so I've been on an internet search. I ordered one from FleeceCorner.com and it came today. It just did not meet our expectations colorwise or style. I had a bad feeling going back to the website - no mention of satisfaction guaranteed, no mention of return policy. I sent them an email asking how to get a refund but Dix decided to take a more direct approach with a phone call. The voice mail message said "you reached Fleece ..." and she thought they said "you've reached the police..." and her mind went blank. Too much watching Judge Judy. She called back and got a nice fellow running his business out of his home with a baby crying in the background. He said send it back, it's their biggest seller and they're short on stock. I have a feeling the old sweater is going to get more wear. In fact I see it can be seen in the previous post.

No comments: