![]() |
| Two gleaming panels on the hip roof. |
My CASA kid has been accepted to a developmental school in Thermopolis and so that concludes this case for me. Our last visits were special. He was appreciative to be taken out on pass from the Youth Crisis Center for walks to the Loaf and Jug and to the local swimming pool. He overcame his fear of the big slide and the diving board. And special to me is he asked that I put the telephone number of his new school in my cell phone.
My Plantar Faciitis is slowly healing, almost cured. I know because I can get by without Ibuprofen. However as the golden years insist, I had an episode with a toothache that sent me to my oral surgeon. He offered to redo the root canal I had done a year and a half ago. No charge. We scheduled surgery for next month , I resumed Ibuprofen, and the next day no toothache. Tomorrow I'm cancelling the root canal redo. My theory is a popcorn kernal got deep in my gum line and caused an infection. So the foot and the mouth and everything in between is pretty much ok.
Milo was working on a trophy room under the camper. His prized collection included a sparrow and a Monarch butterfly. He used to bring them into the house but despite Dix's praise of being a good hunter, they always seemed to disappear. We hear Marylin's turkey chicks are now free ranging, usually at her heals. The two older cats ignore them but the youngster Zeke has designs.


No comments:
Post a Comment