You can double click on the pic and then select "Full Screen".
We broke camp on the third day and headed out as vehicle after vehicle of weekend campers were coming in. I love to be counterflow to the mainstream traffic. Stopped in on the judge in Riverton to see how he was convalescing from his back surgery. He was not much company, as he admitted. I had to laugh later when his better half related she had to give him his weekly straighten-up lecture.
We broke camp on the third day and headed out as vehicle after vehicle of weekend campers were coming in. I love to be counterflow to the mainstream traffic. Stopped in on the judge in Riverton to see how he was convalescing from his back surgery. He was not much company, as he admitted. I had to laugh later when his better half related she had to give him his weekly straighten-up lecture.

No comments:
Post a Comment