The lining of my new coat I got on sale started to unravel. I tacked it back together with Superglue. Then a strap pulled out and again I re-anchored that with Superglue. On to the bedspread that Milo ripped trying to climb up into bed. Dix bought some
fusible bonding material but it held about as good as scotch tape. We got some iron-on mending fabric and that did the trick. I don't know what we were thinking but when we were whipping the bedspread back onto the bed, Milo took the challenge to jump up on the other side, and again failed to gain purchase and ripped the fabric again. We were now expert at this and within 45 minutes we had it disassembled, turned inside out, patches ironed on, stuffing re-stuffed, Milo
quarantined, and bed remade.
Friday night's fish soup ranked 4 out of five. Today it's 9 out of ten after fermenting and a touch of Creole powder. Tonight it's a ten.
I switched from Firefox to Google Chrome on my browser. It is noticeably faster.
No comments:
Post a Comment