Thursday, October 14, 2010
Poor Management
The boss being out of town led to a few poor decisions on my part today. In our downsizing, I had negotiated vacating the top floor and reduction of rent with the building landlord. I put our antiquated office furniture out on the parking lot free for the taking by passers-by. Unfortunately a few pieces belonged to the landlord which I will make up for by substituting some of our better desks. He's a good guy and Tom and I had a landowner relations visit with him at his home after lunch. An hour later I realized I had missed my tee-off time with Ken, and could not reach him by cellphone. I think I managed to tee him off, and Ken does not get miffed. I finally reached him and he said we could try again next week. I hit a bucket of balls and the less I gave a shit, the further they went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment