Sunday, November 8, 2009

"Unbelievable"

I may have to start reading the Star Tribune again for entertainment value. The headline today is Hunter Found Alive! I agree with the Sheriff's comment about the story "It's unbelievable." The search had been given up and the father went out one more time and heard the poor 39-year-old son's cry in the woods. Amazing that he was in such good condition after being lost two weeks he refused any treatment. Casper may have it's own Balloon Boy.

Searching on the CSJ website for other good stories, I am belatedly learning about the sad demise of Elk No.6 of Yellowstone. He was an enormously-racked sour-dispositioned individual who has destroyed cameras and dented vehicles in his at least 15-year lifetime. Apparently he got tripped up in a barb-wire fence. "He is survived by a large harem of cow elk." You know you are in Wyoming when they obit elk.

No comments: