I had a cough so I took a Zicam thinking I would nip a cold in the bud. The cough subsided but can you ever know whether it would have done so anyway without the medication? And if it continues, Zicam would say it was not a cold. What an marketing ploy. I'm a little disappointed with Rush for participating in this advertising trick. Yesterday after Dix had started cooking the turkey, she asked if I could smell it yet. No. You cant? Not at all and I pride my sense of smell. Nor could I smell the Christmas Tree we put up a little later even when Dix had to leave the room since she said the pine scent was overwhelming. This morning after noticing the aromatic Christmas Tree, I researched side-effects of Zicam and they include loss of taste and smell, sometimes permanently! I dumped the rest of the bottle and Rush' credibility has diminished in my eyes and nose, at least in his commercials. This Thanksgiving I am thankful for the sense of smell.
The one-eyed cat is meowing because the Christmas Tree has no lights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment