Saturday, January 24, 2009
Snow Day
It's in the teens today and a fine snow has been accumulating. Dix and I have been taking turns shovelling. I did grocery shopping for Dix and she made a spicy beef and potato soup. I made a another grocery run for Nancy - yogurt and celery - since she is pretty well snow bound. I gave a ride home to an old man who was walking in the street with his Taco John order. He could barely get up into the truck. He was upset that someone had parked their vehicle in front of his little house. I found a patching plaster "Wel Kote 3 in 1" that applies pretty easily to the wall irregularities in the basement. Tomorrow we are looking forward to tamales and eggs for breakfast. We had Dix's cousin send us two dozen tamales from Pueblo where they know how to make them. She froze them and overnighted them to us with a prepaid FedEx label that I emailed to her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment